Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Growing

To expand upon my previous post and the numerous metaphors that can be drawn from my experience with the narcissus plant, I would like to draw your attention to the rocks. You can plant narcissus bulbs in a garden or in your lawn, and they spring as daffodils or one of their many varieties (mine are paperwhites). But they can and will grow in ROCKS.

So – no matter if it looks like circumstances would make it impossible for you to grow or succeed, you can. You can grow in the rocks. Beauty can spring up from the hard places, and that beauty is no less valuable than the kind that grows in perfectly manicured gardens. Let some miracles happen today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your words of growth have inspired me. It often feels like rocks around me, but I'm sure I can grow in them. Beautifully expressed!