Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sweet and Salty - Mmmmm

This is not a typical post, but I have to take a moment to rave about the Mountain Mix flavor Clif Mojo Bar. I have long been a fan of Luna bars, a Clif brand product designed specifically for women, but this new discovery rocks my world. Just as advertised, the Clif Mojo bar combines sweet and salty in a truly irresistible fashion. In the Mountain Mix bar, pretzels, chocolate chips, raisins, and nuts join together in a harmony of texture and taste rarely experienced in an energy bar. My tastebuds thank you, Clif.

In my world, a great organic snack can make the day a little brighter, so I couldn't keep this discovery a secret. (Of course, don't forget good LUNA.) For more organic energy treats and information geared toward active folks, check out http://www.clifbar.com/.

And no, I am not being paid by Clif Bar and Company. I'm just a gal who sometimes feels like she lives on energy bars and fruit. Plus, I'm never able to fully engage in life unless I have first taken care of myself. Little conveniences like energy bars help me satisfy one kind of hunger without having to give the planning of a snack unnecessary time and attention. Passing on a little love...

No comments: